Marvin M. Slott, DDS
Dr. Slott’s practice offers a comprehensive range of Oral and Maxillofacial procedures in a safe and caring environment. His educational background includes a degree in Chemistry from the University of Florida and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Maryland. He continued his training with an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (OMFS) residency at Harlem Hospital – Columbia University, where he was chief resident. He has been serving the heart of Gator country with both his education and experience in his private practice since 1975.
Dr. Slott is widely respected by his colleagues in both medicine and dentistry. As a surgeon, Dr. Slott manages a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. He practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from Wisdom Tooth Removal and Dental Implant Surgery to Corrective Jaw Surgery. Dr. Slott and his staff use techniques designed to rebuild bone structure with minimal surgical intervention and optimal patient comfort with state of the art equipment and anesthesia practices.
- Diplomate American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (OMFS)
- Fellow American College of OMFS
- Member Florida Society OMFS
- Member American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Member Florida Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- Member American Dental Association
- Member Florida Dental Association
- Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member Alachua County Dental Association
- Sponsor Gainesville Study Club
- Former Clinical Instructor University of Florida, College of Dentistry, Department of OMFS
- Hospital privileges North Florida Regional Hospital and North Florida Regional Surgical Pavilion