Online Patient Registration
You will notice that a few things have changed for your appointment, and we want to make sure you know [...]
Pre Visit Information
You will notice that a few things have changed for your appointment, and we want to make sure you know what to expect!
you need to do a very short “wellness survey and virtual check in” prior to entering our office.
When you arrive at the office you have two options to complete the virtual check-in.
- Walk to the front door and scan the QR code with your phone camera.
- Or type URL: cvdsafe.com/Slott into your phone broswer from the comfort of your vehicle.
- Once you have completed the wellness survey, our office will be notified that you have arrived for your appointment. You no longer need to call and inform the staff of your arrival. One of our awesome team members will come to your vehicle, take your temperature, and then bring you into the office.
- Face masks are REQUIRED throughout our office, which exceeds CDC guidelines. Please bring your face mask with you to your appointment.
- We have updated our visitor policies, including limitations, which will remain in place for the duration of the pandemic. The waiting room is open but limited to ONE visitor per patient. If patient has a visitor, your visitor must also complete a wellness survey and have temperature recorded prior to entering our office.
- Appointments are being managed to allow for social distancing between patients. We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you.
For our patients that do not have cell phones with the above capabilities, please call our office, 352-331-2016 and we will be happy to screen you.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you for your appointment.